ISO Realty Digital Millennium Copyright Act Statement
"ISO Realty respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws, we have a policy of removing any infringing material from our website, and of terminating the accounts of repeat infringers.
If you believe that any material available on or through our website infringes a copyright you own or control, please immediately notify our designated copyright agent by providing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our designated copyright agent can be reached as follows:
Robert Canning, Copyright Agent
360 Partridge Lane
Rexburg, ID 83440
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability."